Sunday, January 15, 2012

START

I really ought to make the appearance of my blog more attractive if I want any reasonable number of people to take interest in it.
Anyway, I opened this blog because I wanted to write about my home town here.
Write everything that I think is worthy of being put up on the web to enlighten people because it seems to me that there are only very few sources of information on the web about Etsako, so I want to do the little I can to promote the place.
That task might be difficult for me because I can count the number of times I have been to the place and I did not spend enough time there to even learn the language well enough to be able to speak it fluently, but still, I won't be deterred.
I will try to ask and find out valid info to put up.

ETSAKO!!!
UTSOMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. Well Done and it was very interesting to read about your research - My roots are from Agbede and i now live in London and have children , that one day will bring to Agbede to see where their root originated

    All the best
    Tijiani

    ReplyDelete